The program Swiss-Manager is an administration- and pairing program for
chess-tournaments (round robin, team-round robin, swiss-system, team
An overview of important functions:
- Fide approved
- Simple handling
- Languages: Armenian / Croatian / Czech / English / French / German / Greek / Hebrew / Hungarian / Indonesian / Italian / Lithuanian /
Persian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Serbian / Slovak / Slovenian / Spanish / Turkish / Vietnamese
- Swiss system: up to 1.500 participants and 23 rounds.
- Round robins: up to 150 rounds
- Team round robins: up to 1.500 participants up to 50 teams.
- Team-Swiss system: up to 1.500 participants up to 300 teams and 23 rounds.
- Supports Unicode (i.e. Japanese)
- Simple player input with Fide-ratinglist and national rating list.
- Rapid and reliable pairing (mostly only few seconds).
- Processing simultaneous several tournaments.
- Convenient and rapid result input.
- Information, lists of all rounds can outputed any time.
- Output of all lists on screen, printer or text-, HTML- or Excel-file.
- In addition to the normal possibilities as tournament data input and change, player data
input and change, results input and change, print lists, player exclude and so forth there
are special functions: Enter player after the first round, continue player after
exclusions, set pairings by hand, set the bye by hand.
- Successful program application since 1986 during big national and international chess
- Estimated 100.000 tournaments were handled successfully. Nearly 50.000 tournaments are online
available in the
Tournament-database of chess-results!
- References: Customers from more than 110 federations..
- Simple publishing of tournaments at the international chess-tournament-result-server: http://chess-results.com, a very fast and reliable platform free to use for all chessfriends.
- Operating system Windows XP and newer.
- Regular program- and rating-lists update.
- Reduced price from 1.1.2012
150 Euro for the full version
75 Euro for the light version (Swiss System up to 60 participants / 11 rounds, round robin analogy with
full version, team-round robin up to 6 teams)